We understand your number one goal is to rent your property to a qualified tenant as quickly as possible and we will create a marketing plan designed to accomplish this goal.
Here are a few features of this plan:
- We will advertise your property in the county's premier newspaper, the regional paper, and on multiple internet sites.
- Within 24 hours the details of your property will be available to be viewed on www.RentSVR.com.
- Your property will be listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) making the information accessible to all local Realtors.
- Personal showings will be conducted by a licensed Florida Realtor who will be available 7 days a week.
- We offer a professional leasing office that is open 6 days a week.
- Highly visible “For Rent” yard signs with a personal “Call Mark” rider sign will be posted on your property if permitted.
- We have Toll Free Calling.
- You will receive feedback reports regarding property showings by email or by telephone ... your choice.
- We offer 24-hour approval on tenant applications.
We know how important it is to protect your property.
Our services do just that:
- Thorough tenant screening including, but not limited to, credit and criminal background reports, employment verification and prior landlord references.
- Tenants are required to obtain “renters” insurance.
- We do quarterly interior inspections of your property.
- We continually keep owners informed about maintenance and repair problems.
- We offer a "quick response" maintenance staff.
- We offer a hurricane preparation service. (Optional)
- We conduct post storm inspections. (Optional)
We know your property’s bottom line is very important to you and, since our commission income goes up when your income improves, it is also very important us!
Here are some of the things we do:
- Your money is disbursed to you in the same month it is paid by the tenant. We will make recommendations as to how your property’s rental appeal can be improved.
- We constantly analyze the rental market to suggest rental rates that will maximize your rental income.
- Accompanying your rental proceeds are easy to read income statements
- Immediately after the end of each year, you will receive a year-end profit & loss statement with a 1099.
- We do offer an optional bill paying service.
- We accept credit card payments.
- Keeping the tenant satisfied is one of our goals in order to encourage renewals.